This wikiHow teaches you how to send an animated GIF photo to a contact in WhatsApp.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open WhatsApp.
2. Open a conversation.
3. Tap +.
4. Tap Photo & Video Library.
5. Tap GIF.
6. Select a GIF.
7. Tap the white arrow.
- Open the WhatsApp app. It resembles a phone inside of a speech bubble on a green background.
- If you aren’t logged into WhatsApp, enter your phone number and tap Continue.
- Tap . It’s at the bottom of the screen, to the left of the Settings option.
- If you’re already in the Chats menu, skip this step.
- If you’re in a conversation, tap the Back button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap a conversation.
- Tap . It’s in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap .
- Tap . This option is in the bottom left corner of the screen. You can select a GIF from this page by tapping it, or you can search for a specific one by using the Search GIPHY bar at the top of the screen.
- You can also tap Starred at the top of this page to view any GIFs you’ve favorited.
- Tap a GIF. Doing so will open it in edit mode, where you can do the following things:
- Add text or stickers by tapping the buttons in the top right corner of the screen.
- Add a caption by typing one into the bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Add another GIF or a photo by tapping the + icon to the left of the caption bar.
- Tap the white arrow. It’s in the bottom right corner of the screen. Doing so will send your GIF to your selected contact.
Via:: Wiki how