This sweet and sour cocktail is a great simple drink to serve at your next dinner party.
Servings: 1 (about 172 calories or 719 KJ)
- sour apple schnapps
- Cinnamon and sugar
EditPreparing the Martini Glass
- Fill a small dish to about with cinnamon and sugar.
- Fill another dish with of water.
- Dip the martini glass first in the water and then in the cinnamon and sugar mixture to rim the glass. Set aside.
EditMaking the Martini
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add in the vodka, schnapps, lemonade, and sprite. Shake gently.
- Pour through a cocktail strainer into the martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of a Granny apple and serve.
EditThings You’ll Need
- Cocktail glass
- Cocktail strainer
- Drink Responsibly
- Make an Apple Martini
- Make Martinis
- Infuse Vodka with Flavor
- Make a Sour Apple Martini
Via:: Wiki how