This wikiHow teaches you how to edit the name of a group chat on GroupMe, using Android.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open the GroupMe app.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines icon.
3. Tap Chats.
4. Tap a group chat.
5. Tap the three vertical dots icon.
6. Select Change Group Name.
7. Enter a new name for your group.
8. Tap OK.
- Open the GroupMe app on your Android. The GroupMe icon looks like a white “#” sign in a blue speech bubble. You can find it on your Apps menu.
- Tap the three horizontal lines icon. This button is located in the upper-left corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
- Tap on the menu. This will open a list of all your personal and group chats.
- Tap a group chat on the list. This will open the conversation in full-screen.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon. This button is located in the upper-right corner of your group conversation. It will open a drop-down menu.
- Select on the drop-down menu. This will open a new pop-up box titled Change Group Name.
- Tap the group name in the pop-up box. Your group’s current name appears in a text field in the pop-up. Tapping will allow you to edit the group name.
- Enter a new group name in the text field. You can modify the current group name, or delete it and type a new one.
- Tap . This button is written in blue letters in the lower-right corner of the pop-up box. It will save your group chat’s new name, and change it for all group members.
Via:: Wiki how